Friday, August 11, 2006

The Great Comic Dump

It's time to sell sell sell. I'm so not interested in comics right now that I'm putting up all of my recent DC modern books for sale. You can see the first list here. If you want some cheap books, email me, leave me a comment, or post in the thread.

My buddy Jason yesterday said, "I predict big feelings of regret next month or next year. Sure, you're in the passion of the comic-dump NOW, but wait till that passion no longer consumes you. Are you a little caught up in the moment?"

To that I say hell no. Collections and graphic novels are my prefered way to read comics now, and I can still buy older back issues to curb my appetite for a comic collection. I don't need 100s of moderns taking up space.

So no, I don't think I'll regret The Great Comic Dump. If anything, I think I'll feel refreshed and maybe even liberated.

The Marvel books will be up later this month....

1 comment:

Chris said...

I've been down this road before where I felt that I just needed to dump all my comics, or at least a large portion of them. About 2-3 months later I started missing some of those comics I sold and ended up buying some back. Sometimes you go back, but you never go all the way back.