Thursday, April 27, 2006

Selling Jennifer Garner

I had a choice to make. Buy the Alias Season 4 DVD set or rent it from Netflix. If I rented, then I'd have to sell my first three seasons, and let's face it, there's no way I could keep an incomplete collection lying around the house.

Stephanie and I enjoy the show immensely. Call it a guilty pleasure if you will, but it's one of those things we can share and get excited about. We really have fun with it, laughing and pointing out how outrageous and silly the situations are. But like any good serialized story, we're hooked.

So buying the fourth set was obviously the best option. That is, until I found a couple of graded comics I wanted to own and struck up a deal with their owner. It didn't take long to put my Alias on eBay and put season four in my queue at Netflix.

No comments: