Wednesday, June 07, 2006

We Interrupt This Broadcast...

We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special announcement. Postcards, an incredible new anthology edited by Jason Rodriguez and yours truly, has finally been announced. And believe me, the news only gets better after this...wait until you see the names attached to this project.

I'm not only excited about this project because my name will be printed inside, but this really is a fantastic book. I know the theme. I've read the stories. This is a book comic readers can enjoy, but so can their non-comic reading parents and spouses. So if you're looking for a book to help get your loved ones interested in the format, Postcards is only a year away.

You can bet I'll have many of these bad boys in my collection come next summer.

No comments: