Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's Been Fun...

I'm going to take a page out of my buddy Sean Maher's blog and call 'er quits. For now anyway. It's not something I want to do, but I'm not a big fan of doing anything half-ass, and with so much on my plate right now, I simply can't give this site the attention it needs. My goal is to be a published writer, and while this has been great experience, it's only holding me up from my real goals (if I ever want a signed first edition of my first book, I need to write that book first).

But rest assured, I'll still be buying. Always hunting and buying. Heck, I just spent $50 on the bay last night, dabbling in the graded football card market for the first time. So believe me, I'll never give up, never surrender.

Thanks to all of those who supported me in this endeavor, especially during my time of need known as the month of Cold Turkey. I learned a lot, but let's face it, haven't changed one damn bit. But that's okay, I'm pretty damn cool already.

The Collector's Mentality. It's been a fun ride. One that'll continue for the rest of my life, it just won't be written down.

Take care,
James

2 comments:

Brian said...

Thanks for the good reading. See ya on the CGC boards.

Anonymous said...

What's with all these comic bloggers calling it quits, anyway?