Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where Are You Favre?

I think Favre left the game too early, but who knew the Sports Illustrated magazine would vacate store shelves so fast, too? I mean, I'm living in Denver, Colorado. Why the hell can't I find this damn magazine? It's only been out for five days, and I've searched everywhere all week, stopping at a couple of different spots everyday. I've tried supermarkets, numerous book stores, sports card shops, you name it. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Not even a beat up copy lazy customers read in the store.

I know Favre has a big fan base, but are there really that many Favre fans that I can't find one single copy? Or is it more realistic to think that all of these magazines went straight to Wisconsin?

Good grief, I just want a nice, pristine piece of history. Is that too much to ask for?

No comments: